Friday, February 13, 2015

Cup of Love Shaker Card


This card was inspired by CAS-ology Week 133, specifically Hazel's card, and my husband's love for all hot beverages. 


I really love how this card came out!! I think it's my favorite card yet...

I have a lot more cards to share. I've made the last couple weeks, I just haven't had a chance to pull out my computer, so be sure to check back next week for more....

I'm also entering this in Virginia's View Challenge #12

Supplies used:

Stamps:  SU teeny tiny sentiments
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, SU real red, SU basic black, SU window sheets
Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies: MFT Always time for Tea, Mama Elephant Confetty


17 comments:

  1. Oh, Goldie, I love your card and the inspiration you drew from Hazel's card! What a sweet coffee pot full of love! So sweet! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant, Goldie! So sweet and fun and perfect for your guy! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Judy and Jen! I had a lot of fun with this card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goldie, I am flattered, but this seriously takes the cake!! This is the finest shaker card I have seen (and no, I am not biased) 😉 it is subtle and sophisticated, and I just want to pick it up and shake it. I am sure your man will love it! Thanks so much for sharing this week at CASology!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel, I am so flattered! Thanks so much for the comment!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE this card, and you MUST enter this into Virginia's View Challenge - Shak ers! Here is the link, you have 2 days, great prizes!!!!! Would love you to enter!!!! I am sure Virginia would too!!!! http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/02/guest-designer-paulina-nakamura.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a clever design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh... how clever and creative is this!! LOVE! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO FUN!!! I love it! What a very clever design. Congrats on your well deserved top 10 spot at Virginia's View!
    Nina-Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. J'adore cette carte
    Votre blog est superbe bravo à vous
    Dommage qu'il n'y ai pas un traducteur
    Bon week-end
    Nadou
    http://avecdupapier44.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete