Monday, January 26, 2015

Feathers for MFT


Although, I'm still working on developing my personal style in cardmaking, I'm usually not big on lots and lots of layers. I've been wanting to play along with the MFT card challenges, but the multitudes of layers is often too intimidating for my leaning-towards-CAS style. But when I saw this week's simpler sketch, I gave it a shot. Here's the result:


And here's this week's MFTWSC212 sketch:


My card is vertical, and I rounded the bottom corners of my layer instead of a scallop edge, but otherwise, followed the sketch pretty closely...

Supplies used:

Stamps: MFT right on target, SU stipple plaid (retired)
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake, SU Baja Breeze (retired) Neenah Solar White
Ink: SU Crumb Cake
Dies: MFT Feathers and arrows
Accessories: SU candy dots, twine, button



3 comments:

  1. Love the masculine color combo. Glad to have you play along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much LOVE this, Goldie! Fantastically done!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I did not! Thanks so much for pointing it out! What an honor :-)

    ReplyDelete