Sunday, February 15, 2015

Super Hero "5" Signal Card


I made this card for a super hero themed birthday party. This was my first time sponging ink as a background....I think I could use some practice, but I think the splotchy results work for this card. Yes?

This card came with a custom made super hero crayon holder. 



Supplies used:

Stamps:None
Cardstock: SU Whisper White, SU Basic Black, SU so saffron
Ink: SU blues (I don't remember which colors I used!)
Dies: MFT solid skyline, mft numbers, lil inkers stitched rectangles, mama elephant confetti


1 comment:

  1. air jordan 5 uk I was arrested I keep quiet in the market stall selling vegetables ah. cheap nike air jordan 5 shoes cheap to say very sincerely, cheap, air jordan 5 uk immediately realized that what is right What is wrong, I would have air jordan 5 uk repentant and now thief condemning even more. cheap, nike air jordan 5 retro sale you really fuckin shame, I even told you mix loss, air jordan 5 uk did not think you were such a thing.

    ReplyDelete