Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hop Over

I've been doing a lot of sewing lately, but I did make a few cards that in the last couple weeks that I'll be posting...eventually...

Jewish holiday cards definitely challenge my creativity as there is a shortage of Jewish themed stamps....This is what I came up with for Passover (the frog is a symbol of one of the ten plagues). 


The MFTWSC222 sketch provided my card layout inspiration. 


And as Passover which always falls out in Spring, I will be entering this into the CAS-ology cue card Spring callenge. 


Supplies used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Harold's ABC's,  Whimsy Basic Backgrounds and Borders, SU Moving Forward (retired)
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, SU Wild Wasabi
Ink: SU Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Tangerine Tango, Memento Tuxedo Black
Dies:  Lil Inkers Stitched Circles, MFT Circles Stax

3 comments:

  1. Goldie, I love your creative take on a Passover card -- perfect for the spring cue at CASology this week! Love that fun frog and the cool stitching background! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever to use the froggie stamp for your Passover card and I love the stitched background you created! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at MFT!

    ReplyDelete