Wednesday, December 17, 2014

More MFT Hanukkah Cards...

I have a couple more Hanukkah cards with MFT stamp and die....


I tried getting a bit more creative with this one. I was inspired by a white on white card by Jennifer Maguire that part of the Clean and Simple cardmaking online card class. I really like how it turned out! But I may still add some more details to it before I send it out...


My second card features the Menorah in the center as a shaker card again. I used the same color scheme as the first card (SU marina mist on white). I used chunky silver glitter I got on Stampin' Up's clearance rack last week!


Supplies used:

Stamps: MFT Happy Hanukkah
Cardstock: SU Marina Mist and Whisper White, SU window sheets
Ink: VersaMark
Dies: MFT Die-namics Hanukkah Light and Love

Accessories: SU white embossing powder, SU silver embossing powder, SU chunky glitter

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are stunning Goldie - I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nearly boy than himself, Ted Baker Outlet uk he is ted baker uk sale like a man, why has not the same mature peers. He looks bohemian, ted baker uk sale Looked cheap, ted baker dresses sale she did not read the small giving ted baker uk sale insignificant gesture, but his eyes from time to cheap ted baker dresses time why hint of sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Director eyes narrowed air jordan 4 uk on the cheap says. cheap quickly said the director, really, I mean really, nike air jordan 4 retro sale nike air jordan 4 retro sale I did not know him ah. cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes Really. cheap, you do not lie, oh, thirteen Street thing you can not deceive nike air jordan 4 retro sale me. nike air jordan 4 retro sale I really do not know him.

    ReplyDelete